Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

My Favourite Sport

Name:LJ.
Date:Tuesday 21th May.
Titel:My Favourite sport.
WALT: write an explanation about our
Favourite sport.


My Favourite sport would be volleyball today i'm going to explain
how to play volleyball and the rules,skills and what clothes you would
need for volleyball.


The first rule in volleyball is that you can’t hit the ball more than once,
so for an example one of your teammates would hit it and then,you would
have to run a hit the ball or dive for it then hit the ball.Next rule is that only
six people can only be on the cough in a match.Three players have to be in
the front then the other at the back and you would have to keep rotating.Then
the next rule is points are made on every serve for winning team of rally.Next
rule is that you have to serve behind the line and if you go in front of it it's the
others team ball.That's all the rules I know for volleyball.

The basic volleyball skills are passing, setting, spiking, blocking, digging,
and serving. Passing is often thought of as the most important skill in volleyball.
If you can't pass the serve, then you won't ever put your team in a position to
score a point.
I really enjoy volleyball so much.I used to play for pt england school and all my
friends were there and in this school I want to join volleyball as well.







0 comments:

Post a Comment